Wednesday 1 August 2012


Over the summer months this year I will be running drawing and painting sessions at various locations on Friday mornings starting at 10 am.

10th August - Belfairs Woods - Meet by the cafe
17th August - Cliff’s Pavilion gardens - meet by the pavilion main entrance
24th August - Old Leigh Town - Meet by Osbournes / Crooked Billet pub
31st August - Priory Park- Meet by the bandstand.
7th September - Battlesbridge - Meet by the Antique and craft centre
14th September - Hockley Woods - meet in the car park
21st September - Thorpe Bay / Shoebury beach huts and sea shore. Meet by ...


Our  first session was on the 22nd July at Chalkwell park and we had a couple of brave souls who turned up and braved the wind and rain.   The next week we had a very successful session at Hadleigh Castle.  I've  then taken a break for a few weeks and we're back next week on Friday at Belfairs Woods.  Sessions are £7 for 2hrs or £10 for 3hrs. I will do my best to run every session weather permitting. booking isn't really necessary but you want to let me know that's fine and then if I do have to cancel because of the weather I can let you know.    If there is sufficient interest I'm happy to organise a few sessions on other days?

No comments:

Post a Comment