Sunday 24 June 2012

Drawing and Painting on Location


Over the summer months this year I will be running  drawing and painting sessions at various locations on Friday mornings starting at 10 am.

29th June - Hadleigh Castle - Meet by the castle
13th July - Has been Cancelled
10th August - Belfairs Woods - Meet by the cafe
17th August - Cliff’s Pavillion gardens - meet by the pavillion
24th August - Old Leigh Town - Meet by Osbournes / Crooked Billet pub
31st August - Priory Park- Meet by the bandstand.
7th September - location to be arranged
14th September - location to be arranged
21st September - location to be arranged

The first session was on the 22nd at Chalkwell park and we had a couple of brave souls who turned up and braved the wind and rain.   Sessions are £7 for 2hrs or £10 for 3hrs.     I will do my best to run every session weather permitting.   booking isn't really neccessary but you might want to let me know if you're coming along incase I have to cancel.   The last few locations will be decided as we go along depending on students interest and I will update accordingly.  If there is sufficient interest I will organise a few sessions on other days.

No comments:

Post a Comment